Here goes nothing!
My application for admission to Teachers College is due on Monday, which is a few short days away! Luckily (or unluckily depending on how you look at it), I will be at work for most of the day on Saturday due to Merrill Lynch interviews, so I'll have plenty of time to rework my essay for the 84th time and finally submit the silly thing without wondering if my internet will work long enough for the documents to upload. I have to turn in a writing sample and I am using a paper from my semester in the Netherlands. It's about the Dutch royal family and the monarchy's history; not exactly riveting, but once I removed the phrase "bumbling idiot" from my description of King William III, it became nearly passable. The problem with everyone wanting a writing sample is that I don't have that many papers from college anymore! I was lucky to find this one on a random diskette in my filing cabinet. I mean, who even uses diskettes anymore?
*sidebar: there was just a loud crash from the bathroom...I wonder what Angel's doing in there? I hope the other shelf didn't fall off the wall!*
Speaking of interviews, tomorrow is the first morning all week on which I don't have to get up during the six o'clock hour or be to work by 7:30 AM. Yay! I can't wait to go back to a 9 AM start next week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home