No more pink
I decided to change the color of my blog today, as you can see. I was over the pink. No other reason.
My Thanksgiving dinner has come together. I will be cooking for four others: the three Austrian girls and Melody, the homeless woman that hangs out on my block. She stopped me for some change this morning and asked if I was cooking Thanksgiving dinner. I still wasn't sure if I was going to when I talked to her, as not all guests had responded, so I told I wasn't sure. She then asked me if I would bring her down a plate if I did end up cooking and I said yes. Everyone deserves Thanksgiving dinner. So I need to keep my eyes peeled for her between now and Thursday so I can tell her what time to be around so I can get her the plate.
I added a link to Irene's blog (complete with video!) on the right side, so check it out!

3 Comments:
well done! glad to hear how you are helping out the neighbors this holiday. an inspiration, indeed.
the green is nice, but i miss the pink!
you're cooking for melody?! no WAY!!!! girl, that is SO AWESOME!
wow, i'm a little teary! 'inspirational blessing', indeed.
that's just... fantastic. *hug*
(oh, and i really like the green, too! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home