Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas vacation

Tonight wraps up my trip to Iowa for this year. *Awwwww says Summer* I'm headed back to New York tomorrow morning after a week of entertaining my nephew, who's lucky to still be alive. No, really, he wasn't that bad. I have played with Lincoln Logs, lightsabers (totally cool toy!), guns, sticks that we pretend are guns, and army men. Evan and I spent a lot of time "huntin' coyotes" both in the house and outside.

Summer and I threw the annual high school reunion brunch at her place again this year. Check out these hot hostesses, neither of whom have this so-called "double cheek" that Summer keeps going on about. We just sort of have dimples...very sexy.
Attendance was pretty low this year at the brunch, but we were there with our mimosas, which is pretty much all we need for a party. :)

New Year's Eve is going to be spent in Philadelphia with Carolyn. Hopefully I'll remember to take my camera along so I can put up some pictures. I sort of forgot to bring mine home for Christmas...oops! Maybe someone else took some pictures of me with the nephews that I can put up later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home