Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Travel advisory

Latest update on where I am going in the world: England. Again! I know, I said I wasn't going to go again, but I am. This time I'll only spend a day and a half in London and three days in Bristol where my friend Alanna goes to uni. I've never been to Bristol before and think I might even be able to make it into Cardiff, Wales if she's got uni and can't entertain me. The train takes like 30-40 minutes and I could check off another country. I'll be there from 8-12 February. I also think that I'll be heading to Torino for the Olympics! Cool huh? Some of the study abroad students from Webster are going and they invited me to come along. It's just a weekend deal and they're going to see hockey, but whatever. I think it'd be awesome to be there and experience the atmosphere at the Olympics.

1 Comments:

At 12:49 AM, Blogger scottie said...

wales... not a REAL country, and you're just saying that so you can rub it in my face that you'd add another location to your repertoire. but cheerio and i wish you a good time!! send my love to alana.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home