Thursday, July 06, 2006

Update

Right, so I couldn't just leave my posting at the cheesey Fourth of July posting...I have to throw in my customary dose of pragmatism and include news of my job search.

I'm still searching. Surprised?

I'm going to St. Louis for an interview with Webster University on Monday the 10th. I have not yet changed my flight back to NYC, so that might still be happening on the 15th. Columbia hasn't said anything since last Thursday, when they told me to submit my resume for the Manager position they rewrote and re-posted online. I applied for a job at Central (they curiously emailed me the job description) and lots of other places. That's the latest.

3 Comments:

At 1:40 AM, Blogger scottie said...

you still need to update the title of your blog. how about "the misadventures of the so-very-employable unemployed"? whaddya think?

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Emm said...

Scottie,
Lets not kick when down :)

Kari, you just got too much attitude and skill for those geeks. Things will work out...they alway do. And if not I hear Houston is beatiful this time of year :)

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Lulu said...

let us know if you make it back to NYC! we'd love to see you - LIsa, K and Max

 

Post a Comment

<< Home