The final countdown
Oh Lord, Monday is over and the only thing I checked off my list were two eating dates and closing my bank account. Oh and I looked up the weight restrictions for US Airways domestic flights as I am flying from Chicago to NYC on Friday the 16th. It turns out that I couldn't change my flight from Vienna so I was stuck flying to Chicago. After looking more closely at the documents I have for my return flight, I was rather shocked to discover that I already possess boarding passes for my flight this coming Thursday, which I have had since last September! Is that even possible? Apparently!
So yeah, I'm really cooking without gas on this departure thing. I have another midday meeting and another dinner tomorrow...gotta clean and pack, clean and pack! Plus take care of lots of other small things that'll each take 15 minutes by themselves but together pose a logistical and administrative challenge that I don't particularly want to face. *sigh* No way around it really. Therefore I am going to get started a little bit right now. Keep your fingers crossed that I get everything done.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home