Friday, June 23, 2006

Getting Fed Up

No call. Nothing at all. And after consultation with Irene, my personal career guru, I have decided not to call them. Too desperate and they probably already know that I'm desperate. No need to reiterate that fact.

But really, am I desperate? No. I just thought that this was in the bag, so I'm confused. Not desperate. I'm also slightly perturbed at the indecision. If I'm right, I'm right. If I'm not, I'm not. How hard is that?

On a positive note, I had a genial and fun interview with Webster University's Study Abroad office. I had exchanged lots of emails with the guy who interviewed me while doing my internship at Webster Vienna, so we sorta knew each other, which made everything easier. I think I'm in for the next round, meaning I'll have to go to St. Louis in a bit. It was nothing like the interrogation of an interview I had with Arizona State on Wednesday. Geez! Talk about weirdo interviews. Ask me for that story some time. I've told it often over the last few days and am too lazy to write it out here. Besides, Irene and I are going to hit the movies, so I have to get out of my pajamas (yes, it is 5:29 PM, but really, they're more like "lounge clothes" than anything else) and get my butt down there. And pick up the all-important Hot Tamales on the way--the ULTIMATE movie food, next to popcorn of course.

1 Comments:

At 2:07 AM, Blogger scottie said...

please DON'T discount the raisenette. to do so would be uncivilised and thoughtless.

;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home