My Thai Vacation Was Fabulous!
Ahhh! I've been back almost two weeks and haven't managed to get anything organized to tell people about my trip. Photos are still waiting for captions before I can send out the album. The blog entry can't seem to get done. I have been out and about EVERY night since getting back! Tonight is my first "down" night and I am using it to do my laundry, and hopefully, get a real post and the pictures done.
The short and sweet version? Thailand rocked. I love Irene. Asia and Kari Watson can be compatible. Snorkeling can result in fish nibbling and coral injuries. Phra Nang beach has the softest sand of any beach I've ever been to. Everyone who goes to Chiang Mai should take a cooking class and learn to make curry pastes. Thai massages are awesome. I love giant cats (tigers, jaguars, lions, etc.).
Ok, back to work.


5 Comments:
whoa, i bet she's wicked fast on that orange renegade machine!
Very cool. Sounds like you had a steller time!
snorkeling for me equals blood filed goggles. ekk!
I’m glad to read this blog.
Yes, you had wonderful vacation! Thailand has miles of sandy beaches and great rides; you can never go wrong when you consider Thailand as your summer destination. Tourists from all parts of the world are a common sight when you go to Thailand and you can’t blame them. There are so many reasons why you should consider Thailand.
Post a Comment
<< Home