Investment advice from the pros
If any of you are wondering what to do with your retirement funds, here's an idea:
If you had purchased $1,000.00 of Delta Air Lines stock one year ago, you would have $49.00 left.
With Enron, you would have $0.00 left of the original $1,000.00.
With WorldCom, you would have less than $5.00 left.
But, if you had purchased $1,000.00 worth of beer one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the cans for the aluminum recycling refund, you would have $214.00.
Based on the above, the best current investment advice is to drink heavily and recycle. It's called the 401-Keg.
Guess I know what I'm doing with my IRA money! Hahaha!

3 Comments:
WOW! I just love this plan! Would definitly be more enjoyable than watching my hard-earned money swirl away down the hole of my hospital retirement plan! With that and the price of gas and food on the rise, the beer will be more and more necessary!
Love MOM
And Mom doesn't even drink the stuff.
Thant what im doing with my retirment money i only wish my company would match that plan
Jeff
Post a Comment
<< Home