The year of eye maladies
What is up with my eyes this year?! They are going straight to hell in an eye socket. I've had opthalmic migraines, that crazy and annoying bout of incessant twitching and now a sub-conjunctival hemorrhage. In layman's terms, that's a popped blood vessel in the white part of my eye. Yes, I have a blood spot on my eye! ARRRRAUGHHH!
Thank God the blood didn't spread to cover the entire left half of my left eye, but rather just a little spot. It appeared on Friday night while I was out on a date (perfect timing, I know) and I have no idea what caused it. It's been five days now and I don't think it's as red as it was, but it doesn't seem to be going away as quickly as the Internet said it would (a week is the generally accepted time frame it appears). Oh wait...Wiki says it could take two weeks. That makes me feel a bit better.
I am not alone in my suffering though. Ronit somehow managed to get one of these within 12 hours of seeing mine even though she's never had one before either. Isn't that sweet of her? She's been referring to us as the "crazy popped blood vessel twins" since. I haven't seen her's yet, but will on Thursday night. Perhaps we'll take a picture to commemorate this monumental event in our lives. Look for that soon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home