Maybe I'll go to write for the Press Journal...
I just re-read my last post about the moon and was struck by how similar in style it is to the County Line column in the Strawberry Point Press Journal. Couldn't that have been a Bertha story? I guess we are technically related in some way shape or form that I can't exactly remember. God forbid I turn into her, esp. at this early stage in my life!

9 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
I still get the press just to read that column....and my dad's monthly editorial rants about the city :)
True, you can't see a full harvest moon unless you can see the horizon; not possible with all those buildings around. It would have been a great photo from Brooklyn Bridge; you could have submitted it for a column in the Press Journal about the musings of a NYC girl.....
hmmm, wouldn't it be cool if a bunch of us starting writing articles of life in cities afar? maybe the press journal would actually be interesting to read!
i'm not sure i agree about your comparison to the county line. i always thought that was especially trite, and your musings about the moon were interesting. plus, no where did you use the words farmer and farmeress.
EEEK!!!! .....But, Nurse Mother, Farmer Dad, and Advertising Sister just don't have the same ring to 'em... Mechanic Brother ain't bad....hehehehehe
Who deleted their comment?
Heaven Forbid Love- - oma
It was me.
Scott, I love your idea!
Hey, Bertha writes for my paper!
You should all write for it to, I'll put you all write beside her articles. The news from ex-strawberrians. (I was trying to think of something clever like "spolied strawberries" and "half eaten strawberries" but none of seemed to mean the same thing as ex)
Post a Comment
<< Home