The triathlete
Ok, so I didn't get around to posting the pictures earlier, but here are a couple from our weekend in Chicago for Irene's triathlon.
Mo, Irene & me reflected in Millenium Park's Jelly BeanIrene did really really well. Her feat inspires me to think about doing one myself. Not that I'm committing, but I'm thinking about it. She has put a bug in my ear about a triathlon in Des Moines next June. We would each have to do a full one, which sounds a bit scary to me! I would rather do a sprint triathlon like she did the first time just to make sure. I'm afraid I would drown...even after 10 years of swimming lessons I still can't do the crawl, which would make swimming a mile in a lake sorta difficult!


1 Comments:
wow, i'm not sure i could swim a mile. that sounds really far when you're talking about swimming!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home